Damn nice pictures. Not the post you promised me, but hear-warming nonetheless. I want to know the story behind what appears to be a dinner party. Where was it held, who was invited, how did you get the invitation, was the sinister monsieur Claudet there, what was the conversation, were the hosts Marxists, what was the cuisine, how late did the festivities last, etc.
You have no idea how happy these make me! I promise a long email shall come your way in the very near future! Love you lots and enjoy those lovely treats :D
2 comments:
Damn nice pictures. Not the post you promised me, but hear-warming nonetheless. I want to know the story behind what appears to be a dinner party. Where was it held, who was invited, how did you get the invitation, was the sinister monsieur Claudet there, what was the conversation, were the hosts Marxists, what was the cuisine, how late did the festivities last, etc.
You have no idea how happy these make me! I promise a long email shall come your way in the very near future! Love you lots and enjoy those lovely treats :D
Post a Comment